Il Casale is the historic nucleus of the recently renovated villa keeping the signs of its experience. The apartment offers large rooms all with sea views.
The villa is divided into 3 distinct and independent parts with privte entrances, one of wich, on the edge of the villa, is occupied by the owner.
On the ground floor it has a large open-space organized with a kitchen area, a large living room with satellite TV and a small bathroom.
The three bedrooms, located on the upper floor and reachable by an internal staircase, are all equipped with an internal bathroom (two with double beds and one with two single beds).
The master bedroom, large and bright, offers a suggestive sea-pool view.
The other double bedroom and the one with two single beds both enjoy a sea view and the coolness of the elm grove.
All bedrooms have air conditioning and mosquito nets on the windows.
The apartment has a large private outdoor porch, facing the sea and swimming pool which leads to the kitchen, equipped with a comfortable lounge and a large table for dining.
The outdoor areas for common use
The common area is divided into a large lawn, a swimming pool and a large porch.
The lawn, overlooking the sea in all its dimensions, is equipped with hammocks, sun loungers and a secluded smoking table.
The swimming pool, with slightly salty mineral water, is equipped with three-level hydromassage seats, a waterfall for cervical massage, an sun-heated shower and a solarium with loungers for sunbathing. On request, water heating is available.
The large porch houses a charming seafront lounge where you can enjoy aperitifs, a fitness area with two spinbikes, a large dining table and a stimulating kitchen with wood-burning oven and charcoal or gas barbecue.
Scattered around the common area, several tables will welcome your moments of relaxation and conversation.
Most of the outdoor spaces are covered by WIFI.
No provision of food and drink is foreseen or possible.
- Full kitchen with supplies
- Wine glass set - Basket - decanter
- Electric oven and microwave
- Espresso and American coffee
- XL fridge with freezer
- First aid kit
- Satellite TV> 42 "
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito nets
- Free internet
Exclusive external equipment:
- Porch with dining table and large loung
- Free internet
Common external equipment:
- Large porch with sea view equipped with:
- Large 12 seater dining table
- Outdoor kitchen,
- Wood oven,
- Wood barbecue,
- GAS barbecue
- Sea view lounge
- Spin bikes
- Mountain bikes
- 1-covered and 1-uncovered parking
- Electric car charging station (for a fee)
- Lawn with hammocks and loungers
- Salt mineral water pool
- Three-level whirlpool
- Cervical massage waterfall
- Heatable swimming pool (for a fee)
- Electric heated shower
- Solarium with sunbeds
- Smoking table
- Tables with chairs
- up to 61 days before arrival, 50% refund of the total
- In case of objective impediment due to government policies that do not in any way allow travel for tourism between your country and ours up to and including the day of arrival, the net amount collected will be returned by bank transfer.
- pre-authorization on credit card or cash deposit equal to 30% of the total rent.
- Pre-authorization cancellation or cash refunds transfer one week after departure.
- We do not accept bookings from groups of boys
- it is not possible to stay in the property in any way for people who have not booked
- pets are not accepted.
- is not possible to take furniture and towels out of the structure.
Presence of architectural barriers (steps).
CHECK-IN FROM 4.00 PM ON SATURDAY
CHECK-OUT WITHIN 10 AM ON SATURDAY (POOL AND PORCH POOL CHECK-OUT SATURDAY MORNING NOT AVAILABLE FOR CLEANING)
Just over 2km from the villa, the beach of Torrette di Fano awaits you with its...
Fano, the city is among the 100 best Italian seaside resorts, repeatedly awarded for cl...
Senigallia: one of the touristic city of the Marche, attracting visitors from all over ...
Corinaldo with its spectacular walls, probably the best preserved of the entire region,...
Mondavio is one of the most beautiful villages in Italy as well as being Orange Flag. T...
Passo del Furlo or Gola del Furlo State Natural Reserve is a natural reservoir to be pr...
Gradara is one of the most beautiful and best preserved medieval villages in Italy. The...
The Frasassi Caves: discoveries in 1971, the result of the slow work of nature, are con...
Strada Santa Croce 2 61039 San Costanzo (PU) Italia